The key philosophical current, is based on the notion that well-being resides in the full functioning of a person’s potential, that is, in his ability to think, use reasoning, and common sense.
Many other definitions of happiness and well-being have been consolidated throughout history by different doctrines, societies, and religions. Nowadays, it is common to agree on 5 spheres to take into account. They are: Health, Family, Work, Leisure and Social Life. Check out the other tips to improve your wellness index below:
How can I improve my well-being?
- Practice 30 minutes of daily exercise – 30 minutes a day is enough to significantly increase your endorphin levels. Doing 45 minutes of exercise twice a week is certainly better than doing nothing, but to get the most out of increasing your well-being index through sport, it is preferable to do 30 minutes every day. Not to mention that taking control of your physical condition will also boost your self-esteem in the long run.
- Respect schedules – don’t give in to the seductive gloom of warm blankets, respecting the routines of our circadian cycle is essential for the well-being of a whole conjuncture of factors inscribed in our biology.
- Taking care of your image – going to the hairdresser / barber, paying attention to clothing that helps enhance your image, or applying a moisturizer on your face or hands make a big difference in the spirit with which we put our first foot out of the house.
- Changing the routine – our brain responds positively to new information. Taking a different route to work once or twice a week can make you happier.
- Take enough nutrition from natural resources – take Wellness Tea is a good option to get good enough nutrition. Its natural ingredients will help you have overall balance.
- A pet – if you cannot take responsibility for having a dog or are not available to deal with cat hair, consider a guinea pig.
- Immune system
- Ease digestion
- Control blood sugar level
- Heart health
- Energy boost
- Improve skin health
Proprietary Blend Ingredients
Organic Ashwagandha Root, Organic Astragalus, Organic Chamomile, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Elderberries, Organic Ginger, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Milk Thistle Seeds, Organic Turmeric
Caffeine-free No artificial colors No additives Made in the USA
Step 1: Boiled 1 cup (8 oz) of water
Step 2: Add the pyramid tea bag to the water
Step 3: Steep for at least 5 minutes to get the most benefits
Step 4: Enjoy!